Download PDF version of PAIMA By-Laws:
PAIMA BY-LAWS – 10-8-2017
- PAIMA Members must be registered to attend an Annual Convention at least once every other year.
- PAIMA Members must notify the PAIMA office, within 30 days, of any changes in ownership or management.
- Penalty fee of $500 will be levied for non-attendance compliance every two years.
- Effective October 2017, all new PAIMA Members must be IAM Members as well to ensure RPP protection for all PAIMA Members.
- No charitable donations of association funds can be approved by the Board of Directors or PAIMA Members for other organizations, institutions or non-governmental organizations.
More about Membership